Am I a good candidate for LED?
You are a good candidate if you answer true to any of the following:
- My facility has extreme temperatures
- My employees often leave lights and fans on
- Lights are turned on and off, frequently
- Tenants would like safer lighting
- Our lights aren’t as bright as they used to be
- Our facility is hot because of the lights
- We are interested in saving money
There are numerous benefits to converting to LED fixtures. High-power, high-quality LEDs produce long-lasting light, maintaining 70% of their lumen output at 50K hours.
In most cases, there is no need for relamping or maintaining LED fixtures. LEDs typically use 50% less energy than traditional fixtures and produce longer lasting, better quality light. These benefits save you money by eliminating costly maintenance fees and by reducing the amount of energy used. Turn on the switch to LED and start saving today!
1,000 Watt Metal Halide
Savings Per Fixture:
**Based on 4,380 annual hours of operation.